Data Management (DMS) is a one-stop data management platform that allows you to manage data throughout its lifecycle. You can use DMS to manage global data assets, govern data, design and develop databases, integrate data, develop data, and consume data. These features help enterprises mine value from data in an efficient and secure manner and help enterprises undergo digital transformation.
For more information, see Feature overview.
- Management of global data assets: DMS allows you to manage global data assets, provides quality governance and security governance throughout the lifecycle of data, and helps enterprises query and use data in an efficient manner.
- Data integration: DMS allows you to integrate real-time and offline data from common data sources. During data integration, you can customize data processing logic in a flexible manner. This helps resolve operational inefficiencies that are caused by data silos.
- Easy to use: DMS provides data forwarding and processing capabilities that manage data throughout its lifecycle. DMS also provides a graphical and guided development mode and capabilities, such as intelligent warning and independent diagnosis and repair. This facilitates data mining.
- Efficient collaboration: DMS provides DevOps that includes the management of data throughout its lifecycle and a built-in control system for data forwarding. DevOps helps ensure data security and improves the research and development (R&D) efficiency of enterprises.
For more information, see Benefits.
How to use DMSYou can use the following methods to perform operations, such as data asset management, database development, data integration, and data processing in the DMS console:
For more information, see Pricing.
- Data Transmission Service (DTS) supports data transmission among data sources such as relational database management systems (RDBMSs), NoSQL databases, and Online analytical processing (OLAP) databases. DTS provides the following features: data synchronization, data migration, change tracking, data integration, and data processing. You can use DTS to build an architecture that is secure, scalable, and highly available.
- ApsaraDB RDS: ApsaraDB RDS is a stable, reliable, and scalable online database service. ApsaraDB RDS provides various solutions for disaster recovery, backup, restoration, and migration to facilitate database O&M.
- PolarDB: PolarDB is a next-generation relational database service that is developed by Alibaba Cloud. PolarDB is compatible with the MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle database engines. PolarDB provides superior performance in storage and computing to meet diverse requirements of enterprises. Each PolarDB cluster provides a storage capacity of up to 100 TB and supports up to 16 nodes.
- ApsaraDB for Redis: ApsaraDB for Redis is an online key-value storage service that features high performance and is compatible with open source Redis protocols.
- ApsaraDB for MongoDB: ApsaraDB for MongoDB is a MongoDB-compatible database service that is developed based on the Apsara distributed operating system and a highly reliable storage engine. ApsaraDB for MongoDB uses a multi-node architecture to ensure high availability. ApsaraDB for MongoDB supports elastic scaling, disaster recovery, backup and restoration, and performance optimization.
- AnalyticDB for MySQL: AnalyticDB for MySQL is a cloud-native enterprise-class data warehousing service that is built on top of database and big data technologies. AnalyticDB for MySQL supports high-throughput real-time data addition, removal, and modification, low-latency real-time analysis, and complex extract, transform, load (ETL) operations. AnalyticDB for MySQL is compatible with upstream and downstream ecosystem tools and can be used to build enterprise-class report systems, data warehouses, and data service engines.
- AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL: AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL is a massively parallel processing (MPP) data warehousing service that is designed to analyze large volumes of data online.
- Object Storage Service (OSS): OSS is a secure, cost-effective, and highly reliable cloud storage service that allows you to store large amounts of data in the cloud.
For more solutions, see Alibaba Cloud Solutions.
If you have questions about DMS, you can use one of the following methods to contact Alibaba Cloud technical support:
- Submit a ticket.
- Search and join in the DingTalk group numbered 21991247.