This topic describes the measure that you can take in the scenario where the table schema displayed in a schema design ticket is inconsistent with that in the relevant base database.
Usage notesIf multiple tickets are submitted to modify a table, these tickets are viewed as associated tickets of the table. In this case, you need to remove this table from all the associated tickets whose state is In design. You do not need to remove this table from the associated tickets whose state is Published or Closed.
- Go to the DMS console V5.0.
- In the top navigation bar, click Database Development. In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the Ticket Number column, click the number of the ticket from which you want to remove the required table.
- In the Schema Design Ticket Details panel, click the Schema Design step.
- Click the Tables Changed in Project tab.
- Click Delete Table in the Actions column that corresponds to the table.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Confirm Deletion.
- Click the Full screen icon in the upper-right corner of the panel. In the Physical Table section on the left side of the tab, right-click the table that you want to modify
and select Design Table. Then, modify the table. After you save the modification, the system recollects the metadata of the database to ensure that the table schema displayed in the schema design ticket is consistent with that in the base database.