You can view the status, details, and operation logs of a data flow on the details page of the data flow.
- Log on to the DMS console.
- In the top navigation bar, click DTS. In the left-side navigation pane, choose Data integration > Data processing.
- Click Go to O&M in the upper-right corner of the canvas.
- View or manage the data flow based on your needs.
- View basic information about the data flow. For example, you can view the time when the data flow is created, the last time when the data flow is modified, the scheduling properties for the data flow, and whether the data flow is published.
- Click the Running History tab. On the tab that appears, select Time Trigger or Manual Trigger from the drop-down list. You can view the records that are generated each time the
data flow is triggered.
- Time Trigger: The data flow is automatically run at a specified point in time based on the scheduling properties that you configure.
- Manual Trigger: The data flow is run after you click Try Run.
- Find a record and click the icon next to the Status column. You can view the detailed operation logs of the data flow.
- Find a record and click Executive History in the Operating column. In the panel that appears, you can view the time when the data flow is run, the user who runs the data flow, and the scheduling type of the data flow.
- Find a record, move the pointer over More in the Operating column, and then select Exits, Rerun, Pause, or Set Successfully to manage the data flow based on its status.
- If the data flow is successfully run, you can rerun the data flow.
- If the data flow fails to be run, you can change the status of the data flow to Success.
- If the data flow is being run, you can stop running or suspend the data flow.
- Click the Published Tasks tab. On the tab that appears, you can view the version number of the published data
flow, the user who publishes the data flow, and the time when the data flow is published.
You can also view the details and directed acyclic graph (DAG) of the data flow.
Select two versions and click Version Comparison. You can compare the differences between two versions of the data flow.