Data Management (DMS) provides the Cmd Tab feature for you to write and execute SQL statements in the form of commands. The executed SQL statements and execution results are displayed in the upper part of the Cmd Tab tab. This topic describes the GUI of this tab.
- The database to be queried is a relational database, such as a MySQL, an Oracle, or an SQL Server database.
- You have permissions to query the database or table that you want to query. For more information about how to apply for permissions, see Permission management.
- Go to the DMS console V5.0.
- In the top navigation bar, choose .
- In the Please select the database first dialog box, enter a keyword to search for a database, select the database from the search results, and then click Confirm.
- On the Table tab, move the pointer over the table that you want to query, right-click the table, and then select Cmd Tab.
- In the editor in the lower part of the Cmd Tab tab, enter the SQL statement that you
want to execute and click Execute or press