To improve the stability of LoadBalancer Services in your Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster, we recommend that you update the cloud controller manager (CCM) that is installed in your cluster to the latest version. This topic describes how to update the CCM.
- Errors occur when default server groups are updated.
- Errors occur when a vServer group is updated because another vServer group with the same name exists.
Manually update the CCM
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click the name of the cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- On the Add-ons page, click the Core Components tab, find the Cloud Control Manager section, and then click Upgrade. Note If the Upgrade button is not displayed in the Cloud Control Manager section, the installed cloud controller manager is of the latest version.
- In the Note message, click OK.