The Kubernetes versions used by Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) are fully compatible with the versions of open source Kubernetes and share the core code with the versions of open source Kubernetes. This topic lists the changes that ACK has made to support Kubernetes 1.12.
- The log of Transport Layer Security (TLS) handshake errors between the API server
and kubelet is blocked if the log is generated during health checks for Server Load
Balancer (SLB) instances.
- Version verification on Docker 18.09.2 can be performed by kubeadm.
- The level of the log that can be watched for aggregationcontroller is adjusted.
- Retries for interactions between kubeadm and the API server are automatically performed by kubeadm when cluster resources are updated.
- Domain Name System (DNS) servers are no longer deployed by kubeadm.
- kube-proxy is no longer deployed by kubeadm.
- The validity period of a certificate generated by kubeadm is changed to 10 years.
For more information, see Kubernetes 1.12.6 release notes.