Container Registry (ACR) Personal Edition provides individual developers with basic features to manage the lifecycle of container images. Individual developers can use this edition for educational purposes or for deploying containers in their own business. This topic describes how to create a Container Registry Personal Edition instance.
- You cannot use an account of the resource directory type to create a Personal Edition instance.
- When you use a RAM user to log on to the image repository, you cannot use periods (.) in your enterprise alias.
- Log on to the Container Registry console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- On the Instances page, click the Personal Edition card.
- In the Tips dialog box, click Create Instance of Container Registry Personal Edition.