This topic describes how to modify the basic information about an access configuration. The basic information includes the session duration, relay state, and description.
- Log on to the CloudSSO console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Access Configuration Management.
- On the Access Configuration Management page, click the name of the required access configuration.
- On the page that appears, click the Details tab.
- In the Basic Information section, click Edit.
- In the Edit Basic Information panel, change the values of Session Duration, Relay State, and Description.
- Click OK.