This topic describes how to delete an access configuration.
Before you delete an access configuration, make sure that the access configuration is not associated with the following resources. Otherwise, the deletion fails.
- System policies: You must remove the system policies associated with the access configuration. For more information, see Add or remove a system policy.
- Inline policies: You must delete the inline policies from the access configuration. For more information, see Create, modify, or delete an inline policy.
- Provisioning: You must de-provision the access configuration from all accounts in your resource directory. For more information, see De-provision an access configuration.
- Log on to the CloudSSO console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Access Configuration Management.
- On the Access Configuration Management page, find the access configuration that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Access Configuration message, click OK.