After you create a site monitoring task, you can view data related to the task, including the details of the task, monitoring and analysis results, and alert rules. You can use the data to handle the exceptions of the monitored site at the earliest opportunity.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Site Monitoring Tasks page, you can view the total number of site monitoring tasks, the alerts that are triggered in the last 24 hours, and the number of detections that are performed yesterday.
- On the Monitoring Tasks tab, click the name of the site monitoring task. You can view the data of the site monitoring task on the Overview, Monitoring & Analysis, and Alert Rules pages.
- On the Overview page, you can view the following charts: Monitoring overview, Alert Rule, Alert Logs, Availability response time analysis statistics (average), and Detection Results 6 Hours.
- On the Monitoring & Analysis page, you can view data that is displayed on the Overall Analysis, Geographical Analysis, Carrier Analysis, and Detection Error Analysis tabs.
- On the Alert Rules page, you can view the alert rules of the site monitoring task. You can also modify, delete, disable, or enable the alert rules for the site monitoring task.