You can view the monitoring data of the public IP address of an ECS instance and the elastic IP address (EIP) associated with the ECS instance. By default, CloudMonitor provides the monitoring dashboards of Internet outbound bandwidth, Internet inbound bandwidth, and Internet outbound bandwidth usage.
On the Network Monitoring Dashboards tab, you can view the traffic generated when public IP addresses access each other within the same region and across different regions. The monitoring data displayed on this tab is not included in the Internet bandwidth displayed on the Host Monitoring page. Therefore, the monitoring data displayed on this tab may be greater than the Internet bandwidth displayed on the Host Monitoring page.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Click the Network Monitoring Dashboards tab.
- Select the time range to display monitoring data on the monitoring charts. Note You can query the monitoring data of only the latest 30 days.
- Select the public IP address of the ECS instance from the IP Address drop-down list.