The initiative alert feature allows you to enable the alert service of key metrics for a cloud service with a single click. This feature allows you to build an alert system for multiple metrics in cloud services. If an exception occurs, CloudMonitor sends an alert notification. You can then handle the exception at the earliest opportunity.
For more information about the cloud services that support the initiative alert feature and the alert rules of the cloud services, see Initiative Alert List.
- All the alert rules of the cloud service are enabled by default. CloudMonitor automatically creates an alert system for the specified metrics.
- The alert rules of the cloud service are applied to the instances that already exist and the instances that are created after the initiative alert feature is enabled.
- You can modify, delete, or disable the alert rules of the cloud service.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Initiative Alert List page, turn on Initiative Alert for the cloud service.
- Click the icon next to the cloud service to view the alert rules provided by CloudMonitor.
What to do next
In the alert rules list of the cloud service, you can click Disable, Modify, or Delete in the Actions column to disable, modify, or delete an alert rule.