You can use the management account of a resource directory to specify a member in the resource directory as a delegated administrator account for CloudMonitor. After you specify the member as a delegated administrator account for CloudMonitor, the delegated administrator account can monitor Alibaba Cloud services of all members in the resource directory by using CloudMonitor in place of the management account. You can add only one delegated administrator account for CloudMonitor.
- A management account is used to log on to the Resource Management console.
- The Resource Directory service is activated. For more information, see Enable a resource directory.
- Member accounts are created in your resource directory, or Alibaba Cloud accounts are invited to join the resource directory. For more information, see Create a member and Invite an Alibaba Cloud account to join a resource directory.
For more information about delegated administrator accounts, see What is a delegated administrator account?.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Trusted Services page, find CloudMonitor in the Service column and click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the Delegated Administrator Accounts section of the page that appears, click Add.
- In the Add Delegated Administrator Account panel, select a member.
- Click OK.