This topic describes how to manage cache disks in the local gateway console, including how to add cache disks, delete cache disks, and test the cache disk speed.
- You have deployed the local block gateway console. For more information, see Deploy the local block gateway console.
- You have created a mount point. For more information, see Add disks.
- You have created an Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket. For more information, see
Create a bucket.
Note Cloud Storage Gateway only supports standard OSS buckets.
Add a cache disk
- Open your browser, and enter
https://<IP address of the target block gateway>to connect to the local block gateway console.
- In the dialog box that appears, enter usernames and passwords, and click OK.
- Go to the Caches page, and click Create.
- On the Create Cache dialog box that appears, select an available disk.
Disks are available only after you add the disks on the virtualization platform. For more information, see Add disks.
- Click OK.
Other supported operations
On the Caches page, you can also perform the following operations.
|Delete a cache disk||Find the target cache disk, and then click Delete to delete the cache disk.|
|Test a cache disk||Find the target cache disk, and then click Speed Test to test the performance of the cache disk, including sequential I/O tests with 1 MB and 4 KB block sizes.|