After you activate Cloud Firewall, you can enable the log analysis feature in the Cloud Firewall console.
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Log Analysis page, click Activate Now.
- On the Upgrade/Downgrade page, set Log Audit to Yes, configure Log Storage, read and select Cloud Firewall Terms of Service, and then click Buy Now to complete the payment. Note For more information about the billing of log analysis, see Billing.
- On the Log Analysis page, turn on internet_log to enable log collection.
The log analysis feature collects logs on inbound and outbound Internet traffic of Cloud Firewall and analyzes the log data in real time.