Valued Alibaba Cloud Bastionhost users,
To improve O&M efficiency and experience, the default storage and bandwidth specifications of Bastionhost HA Edition are upgraded from June 23, 2021. The upgrade is free of charge.
From June 23, 2021.
|Plan||Original specifications||New specifications|
- If a bastion host of the HA Edition is purchased on and after June 23, 2021, the new specifications are used by default.
- If a bastion host of the HA Edition is purchased before June 23, 2021, the specifications
are automatically upgraded. The upgrade plan starts from June 23, 2021.
Note To check whether the specifications of your bastion host are upgraded, log on to the Bastionhost console, go to the Storage Management tab of the System Settings page, and then view the storage capacity.
- The upgrade is free of charge.
- After the upgrade, the billing method for your bastion host of the HA Edition remains unchanged.
- The upgrade does not affect your business.
Benefits of Bastionhost HA Edition
- Higher business stability. Bastionhost HA Edition uses a dual-engine architecture. Both engines are active, which offers a Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 99.95%.
- Higher processing performance. Bastionhost HA Edition can maintain up to 10,000 hosts. However, Bastionhost Basic Edition can maintain only up to 500 hosts.
- More O&M capabilities. For example, Bastionhost HA Edition allows you to perform O&M operations by using a web terminal and supports automatic password change. You can use automatic password change to regularly rotate passwords, which improves password security.
- More bandwidth and storage. Bastionhost HA Edition offers you better O&M experience.
How do I upgrade my bastion host from Bastionhost Basic Edition to Bastionhost HA Edition?
- If you use Bastionhost Basic Edition V3.2, you can go to the Instances page, find your bastion host, and click Upgrade.
- In other cases, submit an upgrade request. We will contact you in time and help you complete the upgrade.