Bastionhost is connected to a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) server. Users on the LDAP server can be synchronized to Bastionhost as Bastionhost users. Before you can synchronize users on the LDAP server, you must configure LDAP authentication in the Bastionhost console. This topic describes how to configure LDAP authentication in the Bastionhost console.
- Find your bastion host and click Manage. For more information, see Log on to Bastionhost.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click System Settings.
- On the System Settings page, click the LDAP Authentication tab.
- Configure parameters on this tab. The required parameters are Server Address, Port, Base DN, Account, and Password.
- Click Test Connection. If the test is successful, a message appears, which indicates that the operation is successful.
- Click Update.