This topic describes how to view the details of a scaling activity. If a scaling activity is triggered by a scheduled or event-triggered task, you can view the details of the scaling activity to check its execution result.
Background informationA scaling activity can have the following states: Rejected, Executing, Successful, Warning, and Failed. For more information, see Status of a scaling activity.
Note During a scaling activity, if some ECS instances fail to be added to a scaling group, Auto Scaling performs rollback on these ECS instances. After the scaling activity is complete, the scaling activity enters the Warning state. For more information, see ECS instance rollback.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where Auto Scaling is activated.
- Find a scaling group and use one of the following methods to go to the scaling group details page:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- Click Details in the Actions column.
- In the upper part of the page, click the Scaling Rules and Activities tab, and then click the Scaling Activities tab.
- Find the scaling activity whose details you want to view and click its ID in the Scaling Activity ID column.