This topic describes how to view the details of a scaling activity. If a scaling activity is triggered by a scheduled or event-triggered task, you can view the details of the scaling activity to check its execution result.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the scaling group and use one of the following methods to open the details page
of the scaling group:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- Click Details in the Actions column.
- In the upper part of the page, click the Scaling Activities tab.
- Find the scaling activity whose details you want to view and click its ID in the Scaling Activity ID column.