You can enable or disable peak bandwidth monitoring based on the actual usage in your domain.
- Configuring peak bandwidth monitoring does not affect your ApsaraVideo VOD service.
- You cannot configure peak bandwidth monitoring for wildcard domains.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo VOD console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Configuration Management.
- Choose .
- On the Domain Names page, select the domain name that you want to configure, and click Configure in the Actions column.
- Click Peak Bandwidth Monitoring.
- Click Modify.
- Turn on Peak Bandwidth Monitoring and set the Maximum Bandwidth parameter.
Supported units of bandwidth are bit/s, Mbit/s, Gbit/s, and Tbit/s.Note If the average bandwidth in any 5 minutes exceeds the specified value, you will receive a text message.
- Click OK.