This topic describes how to configure cryptographic settings and clear the domain names cached by ApsaraVideo Media Processing (MPS).
Configure cryptographic settings
You can configure a primary cryptographic key and a secondary cryptographic key to calculate a hash signature for a video to be played. This protects the video resource. For more information about how to use a cryptographic key, see Play videos.
- Log on to the MPS console.
In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Change Settings next to Cryptographic Settings.
- In the Cryptographic Settings dialog box, set the Cryptographic Primary Key and Cryptographic Secondary Key parameters. A secondary cryptographic key is optional.
- Click OK.
MPS caches the configuration information of Content Delivery Network (CDN) domain names of customers. This way, MPS can sign the playback addresses on behalf of the customers. If the domain name settings are modified in the ApsaraVideo VOD console, MPS cannot automatically update the modifications in real time. In this case, you can use the cache management feature to clear the Domain Name System (DNS) caches and update the configuration for CDN domains.
- Click the Cache Management tab.
- Select one or more domain names and click Clear Cache. You can also find the domain name for which you want to clear caches and click Clear Cache in the Actions column.