This topic describes how to disable the dedicated proxy feature for an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance.
PrerequisitesEnable and configure the dedicated proxy feature for an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance
- After you disable the dedicated proxy feature for an RDS instance, the proxy endpoint of the RDS instance is released, and connections that are established by using the proxy endpoint fail.
- When the dedicated proxy feature is disabled, the proxy terminal feature is disabled.
- Access RDS Instances, select a region at the top, and then click the ID of the target RDS instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Proxy.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Disable Proxy.
- Click Confirm.
|ModifyDBProxy||Enables or disables the dedicated proxy feature for an ApsaraDB RDS instance.|
|DescribeDBProxy||Queries details about the dedicated proxy instances that are enabled on an ApsaraDB RDS instance.|