In ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL, DAS provides the capacity assessment feature. This feature allows you to view capacity suggestions, performance capacity, storage usage, and the service time of available storage. It also uses machine learning and capacity algorithms to forecast storage usage.
- MySQL 8.0 on RDS High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.7 on RDS High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.6 on RDS High-availability Edition
- MySQL 5.5 on RDS High-availability Edition
Open the Capacity Assessment page
- Access RDS Instances, select a region at the top, and then click the ID of the target RDS instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Capacity Assessment tab.