Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the capacity assessment feature for ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL. This feature allows you to view the capacity suggestions, performance capacity, storage usage, and the number of remaining days for which storage is available of your ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance. This feature also uses machine learning and capacity algorithms to predict storage usage.
Your RDS instance runs one of the following MySQL versions and RDS editions:
- MySQL 8.0 on RDS High-availability Edition or RDS Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.7 on RDS High-availability Edition or RDS Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.6 on RDS High-availability Edition
- MySQL 5.5 on RDS High-availability Edition
- Access RDS Instances, select a region at the top, and then click the ID of the target RDS instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Capacity Assessment tab.
- On the Capacity Assessment tab, perform the following operations:
- In the Capacity Suggestion section, view the storage status of the RDS instance and related suggestions.
- In the Capacity Assessment section, view the storage performance and storage usage within a specified time range.