Deletion protection prevents clusters from being deleted by mistake. You can enable this feature in the ApsaraDB for HBase console.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for HBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region in which your cluster is deployed.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster for which you want to enable deletion protection and click the cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Basic Information.
- Click Enable next to Delete Protection.
- In the Enable Delete Protection dialog box, click OK. Note After you enable deletion protection for a cluster, you cannot delete the cluster by performing operations in the console or making API calls in OpenAPI Explorer. Before you delete the cluster, disable deletion protection for the cluster.