On the Workspace information page, you can view or modify the basic information and connection information of a workspace.
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Workspace Management page, click the ID of a workspace or click Management in the Actions column to go to the Workspace information page.
What to do next
In the Basic information section, you can perform the following operations:
- Change the workspace name or description.
- Release the workspace.
Note After you release a workspace, its IP address is not retained whereas its Grafana data is retained.
In the Connection information section, you can perform the following operations:
- Click Modify in the Network Protocol column to change the protocol to HTTP or HTTPS.
- Click Modify in the Port number column to change the port number.
- Click Log In in the Operation column to go to the Grafana page.
Note On the Grafana logon page, you can log on to Grafana by using a Grafana administrator account and password that you specified when you created the workspace. You can also click Sign in with Alibaba Cloud to log on by using the current Alibaba Cloud account.