This topic describes how to view the metrics of an Alibaba Cloud service that is monitored by a Prometheus instance.
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar of the Prometheus Monitoring page, select the region where the Prometheus instance resides. On the Prometheus Monitoring page, all the clusters connected to Prometheus Service are displayed. Prometheus for Cloud Services is displayed in the Instance Type column of a Prometheus instance that monitors Alibaba Cloud services.
- Click the name of the Prometheus instance that you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Settings.
- On the page that appears, click the Metrics tab. On the Metrics tab, the metric names, percentages, and number of data samples in the last minute are displayed in a table.
- Job Name: the name of the job that collects the metric.
- Percentage: the ratio of the data samples on the metric to the total number of data samples. Unit: percent.
- Last 10 Minutes: the number of data samples that are stored in the last 10 minutes.