On the Database Calls page, you can view the number of SQL calls, the average time consumption, and related traces for each SQL statement. This helps you locate SQL performance issues.
View SQL analysis results
To view SQL statistics and analysis results, perform the following steps.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- At the top of the Applications page, select a region. Then, click the name of the application that you want to check.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Calls. On the SQL Analysis tab, view the following metrics:
- The number of times SQL statements are called per minute and the chart of the average response time for the calls within the specified period of time
- The number of times a specific SQL statement is called and the average response time for the calls within the specified period of time
- On the SQL Analysis tab, perform the following steps as required:
- Click Call Statistics in the Actions column. The number of times the SQL statement is called per minute and the chart of the average response time for the calls within the specified period of time are displayed.
- Click Trace Query in the Actions column. All the traces that are related to the SQL statement are displayed on the Traces tab.
Set the query time range
You can select a preset time range or enter a custom time range.
- Click the time option in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click a preset time range, such as Last 30 minutes,This week,Last 30 days.
- If no preset time range meets your requirements, click Custom. Select the start time and end time from the calendar, or enter them manually in
the text box. Then, click OK.
Note The date format is
YYYY-MM-DD, The time format is