Binds a custom domain name to a specified API group.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the API group. This ID is generated by the system and globally unique.
The custom domain name.
The environment which you can access by using the domain name. If you do not specify this parameter, the domain name can be used to access all environments.
If you specify an environment, the domain name can be used to access only the specified environment. Valid values:
If you want to use the domain name to access all environments, set this parameter to an empty string ("").
The network type of the domain name to be bound. Default value: INTERNET. Valid values:
Specifies whether this binding relationship takes precedence over the binding relationships between the domain name and other API groups. If you set this parameter to true, this binding relationship takes precedence, and the domain name is automatically unbound from other API groups. This operation brings risks. Proceed with caution.
Specifies whether to redirect HTTP requests to HTTPS requests.
Sample success responses
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes