The following table is the authorization information corresponding to the API, which can be found in the RAM permission policy statement.
Action Used in the element to grant the RAM user or RAM role permission to call this API. The specific instructions are as follows:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition keyword: refers to the condition keyword defined by the cloud product itself.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The name of the Log Service project.
The name of the Logstore in Log Service.
The log type. Valid values: log and survey.
Normal return example
For a list of error codes, visit the API error center.