Enables or disables the Intelligent Protection policy for a website.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the resource group to which the instance belongs in Resource Management. This parameter is empty by default, which indicates that the instance belongs to the default resource group.
The domain name of the website.
Note A forwarding rule must be configured for a domain name. You can call the DescribeDomains operation to query all domain names.
The details of the Intelligent Protection policy. This parameter is a JSON string. The string contains the following fields:
Sample success responses
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.