You can view the distribution of SQL queries grouped by different categories: by database type, by statement type, by execution duration, and by user within a specific time range in the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL console.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the instance resides.
- Find the instance that you want to manage and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the SQL Distribution Statistics page, select a time range and click Search to view SQL distribution statistics.
AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL allows you to view the proportions of SQL queries by using the following dimensions: databases, SQL types, SQL execution durations, and users.