This topic describes how to configure the source and destination connections in DataWorks to synchronize data.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. Find the workspace for which you want to configure the source and destination connections and click Data Development in the Actions column.
- On the Scheduled Workflow page, right-click the icon next to Business Flow and select Create Workflow.
- In the Create Workflow dialog box, specify Workflow Name and click Create.
- On the All Workflows tab, click the workflow that you want to manage.
- Click Data Integration and select a synchronization type. In this example, create a data synchronization node in batch synchronization mode.
- Double-click the created node. Configure parameters for Source (Reader) and Target (Writer) in the Connections section, and configure parameters in the Mappings and Channel sections. For more information, see Configure a batch synchronization node by using the codeless UI.
- Click the Save and Submit icons. Click the Properties tab to configure the parameters. For more information, see Configure recurrence and dependencies for a node.
- After you configure parameters on the Properties tab, click the Save and Submit icons. Then, click the Run icon to start data synchronization.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- Connect to the cluster and view the data synchronized from ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL.
For more information, see Use DMS to connect to AnalyticDB for MySQL.
After the data is imported to AnalyticDB for MySQL, you can use AnalyticDB for MySQL to analyze the data.