AnalyticDB for MySQL clusters provide the end-to-end database management feature. You can manage AnalyticDB for MySQL data assets or develop and schedule tasks in the Data Management (DMS) console. This topic describes how to log on to an AnalyticDB for MySQL database by using the DMS console before you use the end-to-end data management feature.
A database account is created in the AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster that you want to manage. For more information, see Create a database account.
AnalyticDB for MySQL clusters in the Indonesia (Jakarta) region do not support the end-to-end data management feature.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console by your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where clusters reside.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the V3.0 Clusters tab, click the target Cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose to go to the logon page. Note You can also choosein the left-side navigation pane to go to the logon page.
- In the dialog box that appears, configure the logon information.
Parameter Description Database Type The default value is ADB3.0-MySQL. You do not need to specify this parameter. Instance Region The default value is the region where the current cluster is located. You do not need to specify this parameter.Note If you want to log on to an AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster in another region, select the region where the cluster is located from the drop-down list. Instance ID The default value is the ID of the current cluster. You do not need to specify this parameter.Note If you want to log on to another AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster, select its cluster ID from the drop-down list. Database Account The account used to log on to the cluster. Database Password The password used to log on to the cluster.Note You can select Remember password to enable automatic logon. When you log on to the current AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster again, you do not need to enter the database account and password.Note
- After you set the logon parameters, you can click Test connection in the lower-left corner. If the connection fails, check whether the entered cluster information (such as the account or password) is correct.
- By default, when you log on to an AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster from the DMS console for the first time, the control mode is Flexible Management. After you log on to the cluster, you can also modify the control mode by modifying the cluster. For more information, see Modify an instance and Control modes.
- DMS automatically adds the IP addresses and CIDR blocks to the IP address whitelist of the AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster. If the IP addresses and CIDR blocks fail to be automatically added, you must manually add them. For more information, see Configure a whitelist and DMS IP addresses and CIDR blocks.
- Click Login.
What to do next
After you log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster from the DMS console, you can manage the data assets of the cluster or develop and schedule tasks. For more information, see Manage data assets and Develop and schedule tasks.