If you have a large number of clusters, you can classify these clusters by binding tags to them. Each tag consists of a key and a value. You can use a combination of keys and values to classify your clusters into subcategories.
- You can bind up to 20 tags to each cluster. Tag keys must be unique. Two or more tags that have the same key overwrite each other.
- A maximum of 20 tags can be bound or unbound at a time.
- Clusters that are deployed in different regions do not share the same tag.
- After you unbind a tag from an AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster, the system deletes the tag if the tag is not bound to other AnalyticDB for MySQL clusters.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the cluster you want to manage resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the V3.0 Clusters tab, click the Cluster ID.
- On the Cluster Information page, click Edit Tags in the Cluster Attributes section.
- In the Edit Tags dialog box, click New Tag. Then, enter Tag Key and Tag Value of the tag and click OK.
Note If a tag is created, click Tags and select the tag.
- After you enter the keys and values of all tags that you want to bind to the cluster, click OK.