Your domain name is hosted in Alibaba Cloud DNS. SSL Certificates Service is authorized to automatically configure the domain name. However, the configurations to verify domain name ownership failed to be pushed to Alibaba Cloud DNS.
The configurations to verify domain name ownership are not completed.
- Check whether your domain name is hosted in Alibaba Cloud DNS.
Note: If your domain name is hosted by another Domain Name System (DNS) provider, SSL Certificates Service cannot push the configurations to verify domain name ownership.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud DNS console.
- On the page that appears, find the domain name that you want to configure and click Configure in the Actions column.
- On the DNS Settings page, click Add Record to add a TXT record based on the configurations to verify domain name ownership.
Note: If a CNAME record exists in the DNS records of your domain name, delete the CNAME record. Otherwise, verification of the domain name ownership fails. After your certificate is issued, you can delete the added TXT record and add the deleted CNAME record again. If the CNAME record cannot be deleted, use a file to verify domain name ownership.
- After DNS records take effect, check the configurations to verify domain name ownership in the SSL Certificates Service console.
- SSL Certificates Service
- Alibaba Cloud DNS