After you purchase a private certificate authority (CA) or a private certificate, you can request a refund if the refund conditions are met. After you purchase a private CA, the PCA service is automatically enabled. This topic describes how to request a refund for a private CA or a private certificate.
- Private CA: all private CAs in an order that is not used.
- Private certificate: all private certificates in an order that is not consumed.
- Log on to the SSL Certificates Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Private Certificates.
- Click the Manage Orders tab.
- Find the order for which you want to request a refund and click Refund in the Actions column.
- In the Refund Application message, click OK. After you request a refund, the paid fee is returned to the account that you use to make the payment. After the fee is returned, the value in the Status column for a private CA in the order changes to Refunded. Then, you can click Delete in the Actions column to remove the private CA from the private CA list.