Alibaba Cloud Service Mesh (ASM) allows you to diagnose ASM instances based on the following items: the version of the data plane, service port, associated services, versions and tags of applications, destination addresses, and virtual service conflicts. This topic describes how to diagnose ASM instances.
- Log on to the ASM console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Mesh Management page, find the ASM instance that you want to configure. Click the name of the ASM instance or click Manage in the Actions column of the ASM instance.
- On the details page of the ASM instance, click Mesh Audit in the left-side navigation pane.
- On the Mesh Diagnosis page, click Run in the upper-right corner. Note If the selected ASM instance has been diagnosed before, the Mesh Diagnosis page displays the results of the last diagnosis. You can click Run in the upper-right corner to diagnose the ASM instance again.The diagnosis results appear on the Mesh Diagnosis page:
- If the icon appears in the Result column of a diagnosis item, the item of the ASM instance is normal.
- If the icon appears in the Result column of a diagnosis item, the item of the ASM instance is abnormal. The reason of this exception also appears in the Results column. To view detailed information about this exception, move the pointer over Details.