This topic describes how to create an alert rule in the CloudMonitor console. Alert rules can be used to monitor peak bandwidth values, proportions of the HTTP 4xx and 5xx status codes, hit ratios, outbound network traffic, and the number of queries per second of accelerated domain names. When an alert rule is triggered, CloudMonitor notifies you by text messages or emails.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, click CloudMonitor to go to the CloudMonitor console.
- Choose Create Alert Rule tab. , and click the
- Create an alert rule for monitoring Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN). For more information, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule.
- In the message that appears, click OK.