You can customize advanced origin settings to redirect requests to different origin servers based on the request header, query string parameter, path, and request cookie. This topic describes how to configure advanced origin settings.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN) console.
- On the Domain Names page, find and click the domain name that you want to manage or click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side domain configuration pane, click Back-to-origin.
- In the Advance Origin section, click Customize.
- Select a Criteria, and enter an Origin Domain Name.
Note You can choose to redirect requests back to the origin server based on the
query string parameter,
request cookie. When a CDN node receives a request, it checks the specified field in the request and determines the origin server to which the request is redirected.
- Click OK.
- You can create up to 50 rules.
- Advanced origin rules support only two logical operators: Equal To and Not Equal To. More regular expressions will soon be supported.
- You can use advanced origin settings to redirect requests to only origin servers specified by domain names.
CDN node action: redirects requests that carry the parameter test=1 to the origin server
CDN node action: redirects requests that carry the parameter test=2 to the origin server