Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN) allows you to query whether an IP address belongs to a CDN node. You can query IP addresses in the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Tools.
- In the IP Address field, enter the IP address that you want to query and click Check. Note You can query IPv4 addresses and IPv6 addresses. You can query only one IP address at a time.
- View drift detection results.
- If the specified IP address belongs to a CDN node, the results show the following information about the IP address: Region, Provider, and CDN Node.
- If the specified IP address does not belong to a CDN node, the result shows the following message: No matching records found..