This topic describes how to use ActionTrail to query events about Alibaba Cloud CDN.
ActionTrail is a service that monitors and records the operations performed by your Alibaba Cloud account. The operations include your access to and use of cloud services by using the Alibaba Cloud Management Console, APIs, and SDKs. ActionTrail records these operations as events. You can download these events from the ActionTrail console or enable ActionTrail to deliver these events to Log Service Logstores or Object Storage Service (OSS) buckets. Then, you can perform behavior analytics, security analytics, resource change tracking, and compliance auditing based on the events. For more information, see What is ActionTrail?
ActionTrail allows you to query events about Alibaba Cloud CDN. You can query the details of an event to obtain information such as the time when the event is generated, the region where the event is generated, and the domain name involved.
For more information, see CDN.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Detail Query.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the event that you want to query is generated.
- Select Resource Type from the drop-down list, enter the CDN keyword in the search box, set a time range, and then click .
- Move the pointer over the name of the event that you want to query in the Event Name column. Then, view the event details.
- Optional:To view an event log, click the plus icon (+) to the left of the event that you want to query, and then click Event Detail.