Alibaba Cloud CDN supports region blacklists and whitelists. After you add regions to a blacklist or a whitelist, Alibaba Cloud CDN identifies the source regions of requests and blocks or allows requests from the specified regions. This way, malicious requests can be blocked by region. This topic describes how to configure a region blacklist or whitelist.
Activate the feature
To activate this feature, join the DingTalk group 31327650 and submit an application.
Enable the region blacklist or whitelist
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain name that you want to manage and click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Security Settings.
- On the Blocked Regions tab, click Modify.
- In the Blocking Settings dialog box, set List Type and Regions.
Parameter Description List Type
Requests from regions on the blacklist are blocked.
Only requests from regions on the whitelist are allowed to access resources on CDN edge nodes.
The blacklist and whitelist are mutually exclusive. You can enable only one of them at the same time.
Regions Add regions to the blacklist or whitelist.
- Click OK.
Disable the region blacklist or whitelist
To disable the region blacklist or whitelist, click Clear. After you remove the regions from the blacklist or whitelist, requests from all regions can access resources on CDN edge nodes.