This topic describes how to delete an egress-only rule. After you delete an egress-only rule, the corresponding cloud resources in a VPC that uses IPv6 addressing can no longer access the Internet.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click IPv6 Gateway.
- Select the region of the target IPv6 Gateway.
- On the IPv6 Gateway page, find the target IPv6 Gateway, and click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Egress-only Rule.
- On the Egress-only Rule page, click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the displayed dialog box, click OK.