This topic describes the applicable regions and network connectivity of Simple Application Server. You can select a region to deploy your application server based on your business requirements to ensure steady network connection.
Each region is a geographical area where data centers reside. You cannot change the region of a resource after the resource is created. Simple Application Server supports the following regions:
China (Hong Kong), Singapore, Indonesia (Jakarta), India (Mumbai), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), US (Virginia), US (Silicon Valley), Japan (Tokyo), Germany (Frankfurt), Australia (Sydney), and UK (London).
To ensure fast and stable access to your websites, we recommend that you select data centers that reside within the regions closest to the regions where your business and users are locatedNote Bandwidths provided in regions outside mainland China are applicable to users in those regions. If you are in one of mainland China regions, you may experience a long latency when you select regions outside mainland China. We recommend that you do not select these regions.
- For users in Hong Kong (China) and Southeast Asia, you can select the China (Hong Kong), Singapore, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), and Indonesia (Jakarta) regions.
- For users in India, you can select the India (Mumbai) region.
- For users in Americas, you can select the US (Virginia) and US (Silicon Valley) regions.
- For users in Japan and Korea, you can select the Japan (Tokyo) region.
- For users in Europe, you can select the Germany (Frankfurt) and UK (London) regions.
- For users in Australia, you can select the Australia (Sydney) region.
- Internal network
By default, application servers within the same account and region reside in the same VPC. These application servers can communicate with each other over the internal network, but cannot communicate with resources of other services over the internal network. Application servers in different regions cannot communicate with each other over the internal network.