You can apply to revoke a certificate in the SSL Certificate console for security purposes, or when you no longer need it.
You can only delete revoked SSL certificates in the SSL Certificate console, but cannot delete issued SSL certificates which are not revoked. For the differences between revocation and deletion, see What is the difference between revoking a certificate and deleting a certificate?
- If you require refunds for issued certificates, you must revoke the certificates within 30 calendar days after the certificates have been issued. Otherwise, refunds cannot be issued. No refund will be issued for a certificate that is issued over 30 calendar days or whose revocation process cannot be completed within 30 calendar days after the issuance of the certificate.
- It takes up to five business days for the certification authority (CA) to process a certificate revocation application. If you need to revoke a certificate and apply for a refund, apply for the revocation in the Alibaba Cloud SSL Certificate console at least five business days in advance, within 30 calendar days after the certificate is issued. If you do not reserve enough revocation processing time, your certificate may be in effect more than 30 calendar days after it was issued and a refund cannot be made.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud SSL Certificate console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Overview.
- On the SSL Certificates page, find the certificate to be revoked in the Signed certificate list, and click revoke.
- On the Revoke Certificate page, select the revocation cause and click Confirm.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
- Complete the email confirmation.
After you submit an application for certificate revocation, the CA will send you a confirmation email to the Applicant's Email Address. Check the email in time and confirm the revocation of certificates.Note After you submit an application for certificate revocation, you will receive a confirmation email for OV and EV certificates sent from the CA. An application for DV certificate revocation does not require email confirmation.After you complete the email confirmation, the certificate is revoked successfully.