After a certificate is issued, you can deploy it on an Alibaba Cloud service with a few clicks.
You can deploy certificates on the following Alibaba Cloud services. More services will be supported.
- Server Load Balancer (SLB)
- Alibaba Cloud CDN (CDN)
- Secure CDN (SCDN)
- Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN)
- Log on to the SSL Certificates Service console.
- On the SSL Certificates page, find the certificate that you want to deploy in the Issued certificate list, and click Deploy.
- In the Deploy drop-down list, select the Alibaba Cloud service on which you want to
deploy the certificate.
- In the Deploy Certificate panel, select regions or domain names to deploy the certificate. Note
- If you want to deploy the certificate on an SLB instance, select the region of the SLB instance. You can select multiple regions.
- If you want to deploy the certificate on a CDN, SCDN, or DCDN instance, select the domain names that are added to the instances. You can select multiple domain names.
- Click Deploy.