AnalyticDB for MySQL is a cloud native enterprise-class data warehousing service that integrates database and big data technologies. AnalyticDB for MySQL supports high-throughput data addition, deletion, and modification in real time, low-latency real-time analysis, and complex extract, transform, and load (ETL). AnalyticDB for MySQL is compatible with upstream and downstream ecosystem tools and can be used to build enterprise-class report systems, data warehouses, and data service engines.
AnalyticDB for MySQL supports the Elastic mode and Reserved mode. For more information, see Editions.
The Elastic mode of AnalyticDB for MySQL provides the following features. For more information, see Enhanced features.
- Elastic computing on an hourly basis
- This feature allows computing resources to be arranged on an hourly basis. This resolves the bottlenecks of computing resources during business peak hours and reduces storage computing costs.
- Isolation by computing resource pool
- This feature allows you to submit computing tasks to different computing resource pools based on different business types or priorities. For example, you can isolate stable businesses, reinsurance businesses, and temporary tasks to different resource pools to ensure that core businesses is stable.
- Tiered storage of hot and cold data
- This feature allows you to configure cold and hot storage based on the access frequency of your data. This ensures that the speed of read and write operations on frequently accessed data is not affected and the storage costs of infrequently accessed data are reduced. This improves overall cost-effectiveness and user experiences.
AnalyticDB for MySQL covers data warehouses, including report query, online analysis, real-time data warehouses, and ETL. For more information, see Scenarios and customer stories.
For more information about the limits of AnalyticDB for MySQL, see Limits.
For more information about AnalyticDB for MySQL, see Terms.