AnalyticDB for MySQL is a cloud-native enterprise-class data warehousing service that integrates database and big data technologies. AnalyticDB for MySQL supports high-throughput data addition, deletion, and modification in real time, low-latency real-time analysis, and complex extract, transform, and load (ETL). AnalyticDB for MySQL is compatible with upstream and downstream ecosystem tools and can be used to build enterprise-class report systems, data warehouses, and data service engines.
AnalyticDB for MySQL supports the elastic mode and reserved mode. For more information, see Editions.
- Elastic computing on an hourly basis
This feature allows computing resources to be arranged on an hourly basis. This resolves the bottlenecks of computing resources during business peak hours and reduces storage computing costs.
- Isolation by computing resource pool
This feature allows you to submit computing tasks to different computing resource pools based on different business types or priorities. For example, you can isolate stable businesses, security services for major business events, and temporary tasks to different resource pools to ensure stable operation of core business systems.
- Tiered storage of hot and cold data
This feature allows you to configure tiered storage of hot and cold data based on the access frequency of your data. This ensures that the speed of read and write operations on frequently accessed data is not affected and the storage costs of infrequently accessed data are reduced, which improves overall cost-effectiveness and user experience.
For more information about the elastic mode, see Features.
- AnalyticDB for MySQL provides services that cover data warehouse related scenarios, including report query, online analysis, real-time data warehousing, and ETL. For more information, see Scenarios and User case.
- For more information about the constraints and limits of AnalyticDB for MySQL, see Limits.
- For more information about the basic concepts of AnalyticDB for MySQL, see Terms.