You can add one or more live stream players (RTMP) to a project to play video streams as needed.
- Basic Attributes
- Size: Set the size of the widget by adjusting its width and height.
- Position: Set the position of the widget by adjusting its abscissa and ordinate.
- Others: Set the rotation angle and opacity of the widget.
- Video Stream URL: You can enter or paste a video stream URL as needed.
Note You can set the video stream URL in the Configuration or Data pane. If you have set the video stream URL in both the configuration and data panes, settings in the Data pane will overwrite the settings in the Configuration pane.
- Video Stream Type: You can select a video stream type as needed.
- Mute Playback: If you select this option, you can mute the video on the preview or publish page. If you clear this option, you can play the video with sound.
- source: (optional) video stream URL, which corresponds to the Video Stream URL in the configuration pane. If you set the URL in both the configuration and data panes, the value of source takes effect.
- type: (optional) video stream type, which corresponds to the Video Stream Type in the configuration pane. If you set the type in both the configuration and data panes, the value of type takes effect.
This widget is not connected to any events yet.