You can use the alert service of DAS to block alerts or view the alert history. This topic describes how to block alerts in the DAS console.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alert History tab, click Block in the Actions column corresponding to a failure object.Note If you want to block multiple alerts, select the alerts and click Batch Block.
- In the Block Alert dialog box, set Blocking Time and click OK.Note The contact does not receive the blocked alert before the block expires.
- In the dialog box that appears, confirm the phone number, and enter the verification code that you have received on your mobile phone. Then, click OK.