This topic describes how to create an Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN) event trigger in the Function Compute console.
- Log on to the Function Compute console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Service/Function.
- Find the required function in the required service and click the name of the function.
- Click the Triggers tab. On the tab, click Create Trigger.
- In the Create Trigger dialog box, enter the related information. Then click OK.
Parameter Settings Trigger Type Select CDN Events Trigger. Trigger Name Enter the name of the trigger. Version/Alias Enter a version for the trigger. Default value: LATEST. For more information, see Introduction to versions. Event Name Select a trigger event type.
For more information about how to select an event type, see CDN events.
In this example, select LogFileCreated.
Event Version Enter the version number 1.0.0.Note Currently, only event version 1.0.0 is supported. Remarks Enter the description of the trigger. Filter
- Key: Select Domain.
- Value: Enter the domain name for CDN that you specify when you added the domain name in the CDN console.
- Select Quick Authorize from the drop-down list.
- Click Authorize.
- On the page that appears, click Confirm Authorization Policy.
The trigger role is AliyunCDNEventNotificationRole.
You can view the new trigger in the trigger list.