This topic describes how to restore a backup image to the source virtual machine.
- Open a browser and enter
https://hostname:8443in the address bar.Note The
hostnameis the IP address of the source virtual machine.
- In the top navigation pane, select Restore.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select a server. On the Snapshots tab, select a
snapshot and click Restore.
- In the Restore VM dialog box, select the required snapshot and click Next.
- Select the required location and click Next.
- Select the target server and click Next.
- Select the target drive and click Next.
- Confirm the restore information and click Restore.
- Select the Restore History tab and view the details of a restore job, such as the status, target location, and amount of restored data.